Who doesn’t have a fond memory of celebrity death pools from the 90s and early 2000’s? It’s how we passed the time during an era in which we had a multitude of celebrities who everyone wished would just go away already. But, alas, they kept living their lives… except for a few, of course (good riddance, you-know-who!). And now we’re cursed with a new batch of self-righteous celebrities that seem to want to just hang in there, making the lives of us non-elites miserable with every waking day.
Well, it’s our turn to get back at you again, Hollywood.
Simply choose 4 celebrities who you think will perish next. You get once chance at this, so get it right the first time. Once someone has the four celebrities picked, the game will start over with a new batch of celebs to choose from.
$100 on an Amazon gift card, of course
You do not have permission to view this form.
1. To be eligible you must fill out all parts of the form (First Name, Last Name, Email, 4 Choices).
2. You must pick exactly 4 celebrities from the list that you believe will be the next to perish.
3. The game will end when one player has correctly chosen 4 celebrities from this list to die.
4. In the event of a tie, the total award value will be divided amongst the winners. For example, if there is a single prize valued at $100 and there is a 4 way tie, then each of the four winners will receive $25.
5. A player may only enter one time. If a player is deemed to have cheated, then they will be perma-banned from the site.
6. Winners will be notified by email.
The owner of 100dollars.com may change or update the rules at any time without notice. While we endeavor to keep these contests fair, we will strive to only change the rules for clarification purposes, or to reduce the likelihood of cheating. Any player may be deemed ineligible at any time without notice. Please don’t cheat.
Should you decide to help us keep the lights on, and you are looking for the kind of product or service offered below, please click our affiliate ad below. We’ll get a small percentage of any purchase you make and it won’t cost you anything extra at all.